Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Setting Up


A lot has been going on since my first post, but I've been too busy to get it all posted up here. I've got at least 3 posts in my head right now, it just takes a surprising amount of time to get a post done!

But as of this evening, I'm finally starting to feel settled. I have a lamp, I have a chair, I have a drying rack, I have a desk (it's really a sewing table!), I have an organizational system.

I have a black krim tomato plant, dead nettle, pea seeds, apple cider vinegar, and 190 proof alcohol. But this is all for other posts...

The nightstand, vanity, and desk were all freebies - just needed some TLC.

No, not the most elegant system, but it works.

4 comments:

  1. It looks so cute and clean and organized! I'm so happy that you're getting all settled and everything. I'm going to try to call you again soon and hopefully we'll be able to talk longer. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for an organizational system!! I love the new place. It will be home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should come down for a visit when the undergrads all leave Berkeley for the summer, there's always a lot of free stuff on craigslist!

    Glad you are settling in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally found your new blog . . . thank heavens for Lena keeping her blog updated. I was so sad that I didn't get to see you before you left, and I miss you like crazy already!! But I am glad to see that you are having fun with this new stage in your life. I never got to tell you how proud I am that you are going out there and making your dreams happen, but I am. You're my inspiration and no joke I want to be more like you.
    Love your guts!!!

    ReplyDelete