Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Medicine Show

Heya! How's everyone doing?! I must admit, I could make time to post more frequently. But to be honest, I'm having too much fun doing other things! California quite suits me :D

Our big term project at school (this was months ago!) was an herbal medicine show. All of us students set up booths to show off our beautiful medicines. The event was publicized to the community, and people showed up from all over the bay area. We even had a few people from Berkeley and Marin Co. (not a short drive!) It was a fabulous evening, and I like to think this was a good trial run and good proof that farmers markets will be my thing :)




1 comment:

  1. aw look at you cute herbal girls! let me know next time you do one of these, maybe i'll come down from oregon!

    ReplyDelete